Looking for the perfect gift? Look no further than GCPA!
Give your loved ones the opportunity to grow into their talents through a class, a workshop, or an opportunity to perform! Engaging in the performing arts has benefits far beyond the classroom and the stage. Students and actors also grow in:
- Self Confidence
- Public Speaking Skills
- Social Skills
- Willingness to try new things
Even if Broadway isn't the goal, there is much to gain from experiences in the classroom and on the stage. And if Broadway is your goal, we'll help you on your journey!
Spring Classes begin the week of January 23rd, featuring some of our classic favorites like Musical Theatre and Acting Intensive, plus some exciting new offerings like Ballet/Jazz and Acting for Film! We offer class options three days a week for Preschool through 12th Grade, with full semester classes for students wanting to dig deep as well as samplers for those who just want to give it a try. There's something for everyone this spring!
CLICK HERE to check out all class offerings and to register!
Join GCPA in welcoming a new season in our organization and a new session of spring programming in two exclusive celebration days, including fun activities, special guests, and the chance to explore performance skills featuring some of your favorite shows and characters! Students Grades K-1st can join Anna and Elsa in Arendelle, and Ariel will lead music from "under the sea!" Students Grades 2nd-5th can show off their aca-awesome vocals on the songs of Pitch Perfect and use The Force learning light saber combat!
CLICK HERE for more information and to register!
While you're in the giving spirit, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to help us continue our mission to bring quality performance arts education, exposure, and expression to the communities of St. Louis. There are many ways to contribute, including:
- Class Sponsorships - Donate the cost of a full semester class to cover a student's enrollment
- Camp Sponsorship - Donate the cost of a full-day one-week summer camp to cover a student's enrollment
- Youth Theatre Sponsorship - Donate a production fee to cover an actor's participation in one of our Musical Productions
- Open and Matching Donations - Donate any amount and don't forget many businesses will make matching donations!
If you're an Amazon shopper, consider putting GCPA on your list! There are two ways you can support us:
- Check out our Amazon Wishlist and consider purchasing items from there. We have many material needs as move into our new space in Webster Groves and expand our programming. CLICK HERE to access our Amazon Wishlist.
- Add us as a charitable organization on Amazon Smile and a percentage of your purchases will be donated to us! CLICK HERE to set up Amazon Smile.