GCPA is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to begin immediately upon hiring.
Gateway Center for Performing Arts is looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This is a part-time position with approximately 10 hours per week.
Responsibilities may include:
- Providing administrative support to our managers
- Managing main business email and phone correspondence
- Processing transactions for programing and providing support for client accounts
- Ensuring studios are prepared for classes/rehearsals
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 experience in a related administrative position
- Knowledge or background in arts administration and/or education preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear and professional communication, both written and oral
- A strong work ethic and value on customer service
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and autonomously
How to Apply:
Please submit letter of interest and resume with “Administrative Assistant” as the subject line to Paul Pagano at email@example.com. Serious inquiries only, please.